Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Finally!

So, I've been trying to get my Beadworks! site up and figured out for a while now....and today I finally got it to work the way I want it to....for the most part! LOL! So, if you want to check it out, you can click on the link in my list. And, if you like what you see....let some of your friends know about it. I'm still adding things to it and experimenting with different bows and flowers and stuff, so what is on there isn't all there's going to be! :) I know....it's like a business pitch I guess! I'm just glad I got the shopping cart thing kinda figured out today, finally! I now have to get back to thinking about this weekend and Ashlyn's dance recital. :) We're all so excited!! I'll post pics of her in her ladybug costume/outfit too.

No comments: