Monday, June 9, 2008

6 MONTHS OLD!

Lovin the grass at the park!
Sierra is now a whopping 6 months old.....I can't believe it! Seems like yesterday she was being tucked in to her little car seat for the first time. She has grown quite a bit since then! She's exploring her world in her own little way, and doing lots of new things as of late, too. She absolutely LOVES to chew on anything that she sees, and will if you let her! ;) She tries to sit up from laying down, but hasn't quite got it figured out yet. She will give you "kisses" if you give her some (by going "mwa" with your lips, and she copies you). She just started doing that a few days ago. It's so cute!
She doesn't roll over much, but likes to get around the house on her back....spinning and turning and whatnot, and can get from one place to another in a hurry it seems! She's also not crawling yet, but that's quite alright for mommy! I can already tell she'll be a bigger handful when that happens! But, she IS lifting her bum in the air and bending her legs up, so she's getting the motions going. For now, it's just her walker that will get her places!
Here's some pics of her first 6 months of life:

Newborn

1 Month



2 Months



3 Months


4 Months
5 Months

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Kristen she is adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Jenny and James said...

Kristen, your girls are both so cute! It was so nice to hear from you. I love your blog too.

Sandra said...

Cute! Cute! I can't believe how big she is getting.

The Burnetts said...

Cute! They just grow so fast!

Randy and Teresa said...

What a couple of adorable girls!! And my how they are growing. Love 'em bunches!

WeTheTeeples said...

Wow. 6 months? Really? Time goes way too fast. But isn't it fun to wtch them grow?
She is so cute. I wish you could have come and stayed last month. Next time you are this way you better stay with me. :)