The last day in Riverton at Matt's grandparents' house, Ashlyn was able to do something many people don't get to do:
Feed a squirrel!

Matt's grandpa, Bud, has a squirrel in his yard that he has been able to start hand feeding peanuts to this year. Ashlyn grabbed some peanuts and went with him around the yard to find the squirrel, named Fred, and was able to feed him! She was SOOOO excited, and the squirrel would just keep coming back to her for more peanuts! We didn't have our camera on us, but Matt had his cell phone and got a few.

She even gave the squirrel a new name: FunSun MongooseSquirrel
And for now, SHE too has a new name: Squirrel!
2 comments:
How fun. I love feeding animals. Yes, I know I still act like a 4 year old.
I am glad you guys stayed with us. Next time you need to stay longer. YOu are always welcome.
Squirrels are cool. We have a few here and one that stays around our yard named Sammy. Actually all the squirrels are named Sammy unless there are more than one in a group than it's Sammy and his friends. We usually feed ours chocolate.
Post a Comment