Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Twin Falls Temple

The girls at the back of the Temple


Yesterday, me and the girls, along with my mom, dad, and Austin went up to Twin Falls, ID to the open house for the new Temple there. It was so beautiful, and so calming, which is what it's supposed to be like, but sometimes it's just awesome, nonetheless. The only other open house that I've been to was the Bountiful Temple in 1994....so it's been a while! I couldn't quite remember what it was like inside one, so this was wonderful to be able to go through. I am hoping that once the Draper, UT Temple is completed, we will all be able to go to the open house there, since Matt was unable to go to this one, and wanted to go.
So, if anyone thinks about us and we're not up to date on it's completion, please let us know when it will be! Thank you!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm so glad you were able to go to the open house! I didn't get to go, but my family did and said it was wonderful! Thanks so much for all of the nice replies to my blog. I love this easy way of keeping in touch. I'm not sure when the Draper open house will be, but it might be on lds.org.

Sandra said...

We went to the open house last week. It was a great thing to be able to take Matt & Kelsi with us.
I'm glad you were able to go with your mom, dad & Austin.
By the way your girls are adorable!!!

WeTheTeeples said...

When you come for the Draper open house you have a place to stay. :) And maybe we will come with you.