Okay, so I've seen these things on other blogs, and even entered a giveaway to try to win some of them. Well, I decided to run (drive) down to Sally and get some and try them out on Ashlyn's fine, straight hair.
Yes, I'm talking about those infamous
CURLFORMERS
!!!!!!
I've read all the hype about how they work wonders on everyone's little girls' hair, and hoped that they would work the same on Ashlyn's hair. So one night after she was showered, I sat her down and put them in her hair....had a few tugs, but for the most part all was easy and good. Even Sierra had me put one in her hair (I only had 3 left from Ashlyn) and left it in for a few minutes!

I put Ashlyn to bed, and when she awoke and got dressed for school (the day of the patriotic parade), I removed the curlformers and VOILA!!! AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL CURLS!!!
No, she was NOT happy that her hair was curly and not straight!
And they stayed in her hair ALL day long! No hot curling irons, no chemicals...nothing...just these cool meshy-rubbery curlformers and a plastic hook! I'm definitely recommending these things to EVERYone with girls!!!
The finished look with her Patriotic Hair Bow for the Parade at school.
CURLFORMERS
!!!!!!
I've read all the hype about how they work wonders on everyone's little girls' hair, and hoped that they would work the same on Ashlyn's hair. So one night after she was showered, I sat her down and put them in her hair....had a few tugs, but for the most part all was easy and good. Even Sierra had me put one in her hair (I only had 3 left from Ashlyn) and left it in for a few minutes!

I put Ashlyn to bed, and when she awoke and got dressed for school (the day of the patriotic parade), I removed the curlformers and VOILA!!! AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL CURLS!!!
No, she was NOT happy that her hair was curly and not straight! And they stayed in her hair ALL day long! No hot curling irons, no chemicals...nothing...just these cool meshy-rubbery curlformers and a plastic hook! I'm definitely recommending these things to EVERYone with girls!!!
The finished look with her Patriotic Hair Bow for the Parade at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment