Saturday, June 16, 2012

Second Grade: CHECK!

The school year has come to an end, and with it we celebrate Ashlyn's accomplishment of another stellar year! She's picked up on the Spanish speaking very quickly and is pretty much at the same level as all of the students in her grade level that have been learning it since Kindergarten. She amazed us all with how quickly she picked it all up...she's like a little sponge!

Her class(es) had a reading celebration at the end of the year, and the teachers asked if I could make some themed cookies for it. Of course I said yes! So I drew out a template and hand cut each and every cookie. They spread a bit more than I had anticipated, but turned out cute nonetheless! And they were still delicious as ever! 



Here's to the start of our first summer in Colorado's high country!

No comments: