
The bracelet and binky clip on the left was made for my cousin, Mikal. She just had a baby girl, Jillian, on March 9th. I thought they would be a cute little gift for them!
On the right is a pink sparkle binky clip that I made for Sierra. The ends on both of these binky clips can be removed easily, and the remaining can be hooked together to make another bracelet! I love playing around with different ways of making things!

Sierra wearing her Pink Sparkle Binky Clip.
2 comments:
Those are really cute. It looks like you are having fun making them. By the way I am offended you were here and didn't stop by and visit. Or give me a call. :)
Kris,
I figured you guys were pressed for time. I am not really offended. I was totally kidding. But if you ever do come and stay for awhile you better give me a call. :)
Post a Comment