Monday, March 3, 2008

My new fascination......

THANKS, LESSLEY!!!! LOL!!!!
My wonderful cousin Lessley came to Sierra's blessing on Feb. 17th, and brought some bracelets she had made for Sierra. TOO CUTE! And her 7mo. old daughter, Hallie, was "stylin" a "bling" binky holder. Needless to say....I'm now hooked!



I have bought a TON of beads, wire, tools, and all the likes to make bracelets, binky clips, and anything beaded! I have more ideas and beads on their way for the creations! I have a plan to make a few different things and sell them at Art in the Park here in Elko in July. The two pics above are just the beginning of my little venture! :) Madison is Matt's brother's new baby, who is 5 weeks younger than our little Sierra.



I have some ideas for different things to make and sell, like baby/kid/adult bracelets, necklaces, zipper pulls, etc. and -of course- binky clips! So, if you know anyone that would want anything like them, just lemme know and I can make it for them, personalized or not!

I'll be posting more of my creations as I make them.....one of which will be a SUNS binky clip for Sierra here in the next few days...
......... I'm addicted ..........

1 comment:

WeTheTeeples said...

Kris,
Those are so cute. wow! You are just little miss crafty. I hope you do post more pics. I would love to see more of the stuff you make.
Bead stuff is adddicting huh? Hallie has like a million bracelets.