
I guess there's a first time for everything!
I just wish I had more time to think of something for me to dress up as!
Sierra was supposed to be a bunny, but that wasn't going to happen in 78 degree weather in a bunny sweatsuit! So we improvised and she was a little ballerina instead...simple enough!
And Ashlyn already had all the getup for the cowgirl costume, so that's what she was for Halloween!

We took the girls up to Jared's (Gilbert) neighborhood to go trick-or-treating, and to have a get-together/BBQ at his house. It was a fun, warm night....such a different Halloween than we're used to. :)
2 comments:
Your girls are getting so big!!! I wish we could see them at Thanksgiving but I guess your blog pictures will have to suffice for now!
I love thier costumes. Ashlyn makes a great little cowgirl. It was actually quite warm here for the first part of the night, then it started to rain a little.
I am glad you guys are enjoying the warm weather.
Post a Comment