This was our weekend project:
And Ashlyn helping paint the island. She LOVED helping paint, and can't wait to do her room (she wakes up every day now saying "okay, let's go paint my room!") We still have to pick a color or two for her and Sierra's room....And, of course, since I (Kristen) was the one taking the pictures of everyone else painting, it looks like I did none of it, but I did...REALLY!

And this is the finished look, with our black appliances in as well. It looks SOOOO wonderful! I absolutely LOVE the red (Martha Stewart: Red Velvet Cake). I am now addicted to this amazing color and can't wait to try new colors/textures/etc. in other rooms and walls!
Next is the tv room just adjacent to the kitchen/dining room.... yay!!!

5 comments:
I love it! It looks really god with the black appliances.
a really big clock would look really cool above the cabinets. :) (I am addicted to clocks).
that looks great! can you come and do my apt next...?!
I LOVE the red. I have a red room and it is my favorite! Can't wait to see some more pictures!
That does look a lot better than the teal and I liked the teal. I also like the black appliances with the red. Can't wait to see it in about a week and a half.
It looks nice and since your "crew" likes painting so much when I move out I got a couple rooms they can take care of for me. Haha
Post a Comment