Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Beautiful Song

On the same note as Danielle's with the wonderful musical compositions we hear, in the Relief Society we've been practicing a musical number to sing in Sacrament this Sunday. I thought I would share a link to the video/song on youtube. We will just be singing the first women's part, and it brings chills to my entire body every time I hear it start playing on the piano. I absolutley LOVE this song, and could listen to it (and the Cold Play/Taylor Swift remake as well!) all day!


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Randy and Teresa said...

I had just heard that song on the radio Sunday for the first time and thought it was wonderful also!

WeTheTeeples said...

Kris,
I ABSOLUTELY love this medley! Whan Ryan and I were Primary teachers in our Provo ward the primary kids would sing this song and I would tear up EVERY time. They sang it amazing and it truly brought the Spirit into the room. Infact they even sang it at our Ward Conference and President Hinckley was there. That really made me emotional. Anyway, that was long! :)