Sunday, November 22, 2009

Little update

Just a little update for the last few weeks!

Ashlyn is still loving school, and makes all sorts of cute little things to bring home and show us! She's doing great, and we're so proud of her! She also has a "loose" (very slightly) tooth up top in front as well, and she just keeps trying to wiggle it out of there....but it will be a while before it will be falling out that's for sure!



Sierra is talking more and more every day!! Don't know if that's a good or bad thing! Hahaha!
We can't believe that in just a couple of weeks she'll be 2 already!! Time sure flies!


Matt is still loving his school as well--CNC machining (learning the manual machines first, though, of course!). He's still working at Domino's as a delivery driver. And they just got bought out by a franchise owner, so they're no longer a corporate Domino's....still deciding on how we like it, but hey, it's a paycheck! Matt also just celebrated his 30th birthday---what a milestone! We didn't do a whole lot because he was feeling a bit under the weather that day, but we did end up getting a little (hahah) "gift" that evening.

Kristen is still working at Kohl's and liking it for the most part....I say that because I like working in the mornings better than closing at night. Better atmosphere, more life, and more conversation to keep the day going! I was also able to volunteer this month in Ashlyn's Kindergarten class....mostly cutting papers for one of their Thanksgiving booklets they'll be making this coming week. I also got to put together the placemats, napkin holders, and namecards for the turkey lunch I was able to eat with her as well! What a fun little time! I can't wait until next month to do it again!

Now, I am preparing this week for decorating the outside of the house with Christmas lights, and thinking about entering the contest here in our neighborhood just for fun. We'll have to see! But before I do that, and give thanks this Thursday for all we've been blessed with...
welcome the newest addition to our "all girl" family (except Matt, of course)....
CHLOE, the brindle boxer puppy






1 comment:

Mangone said...

Cute puppy. Britt would be jealous.