Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Green Day?

Today I hadn't planned on doing much for St. Patrick's Day since both the girls have a cold, but I quickly changed my mind.

I decided I would put a little gr
een in the girls' day today:


Green Milk
Green Eggs
and
Green Shamrock-shaped Pancakes

for breakfast!




I then picked out some clothes that had some green in them, and we all got dressed. I made some matching bows to put in Sierra's hair (Ashlyn wanted hers down). After I got the bows in her hair, I took a few pictures since she was TOO CUTE!--and then she took them out and didn't want them in today either! Oh Man!



We then went to one of the pocket parks here in Anthem, and the girls climbed, and slid down the slides, and glided on the "zip cord" as I call it. But since it was warmer than it has been (now around 80), and the girls weren't feeling 100%, we left only 20 minutes after arriving---Sierra was coughing up a storm and her face was so red from the heat and from running around everywhere! But they weren't sad. They got to play at a park they don't usually get to.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY 2010!

No comments: