Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What a cutie!


Sierra doesn't have many *dresses*--she has a TON of skorts that were handed down from Ashlyn--but only 2 dresses that fit her....barely.
So, when I saw this dress, I HAD to get it (and for only $3.50 on clearance at Kohl's, who could resist anyways?!?!)



After I put it on her, I noticed that the colors matched one of the bows I had made to match one of her outfits from when she was a newborn, so I put it on a headband, and she LOVED it! She was SOOOO adorable!! And, we were just so excited to get a picture of her before she messed up her hair, or fell asleep, that we forgot to put her cute little white sandals on her to complete the outfit! OOpS! Oh well, she's still adorable as ever in this dress and bowband! (And there's NOT many times she's dressed in ANY clothing...and with her looking at cute, precious, and innocent in this, we HAD to capture the moment!)



Daddy and Sierra in their Sunday best!