Cute girlies in bolder colors, brightened eyes.
Sierra in the sand
I did some editing to make her eyes stand out some more....they change colors in different light: sometimes blue/greenish, and sometimes green-brownish. She definitely has her daddy's eyes!
I also took some pics of just Ashlyn, but the sun was just right in the pics to blur it, or she was blinking, or something....I will work on editing those in CS5 as well to see what (if anything) I can do :)
Ashlyn on top of the monkey bars! :)
I did some editing to make her eyes stand out some more....they change colors in different light: sometimes blue/greenish, and sometimes green-brownish. She definitely has her daddy's eyes!
I also took some pics of just Ashlyn, but the sun was just right in the pics to blur it, or she was blinking, or something....I will work on editing those in CS5 as well to see what (if anything) I can do :)
Ashlyn on top of the monkey bars! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment