It's been a busy 2 weeks at our house!
Prepping, cleaning, sorting, packing, cleaning, appointments, pet checkups, cheerleading fun, one last visit to Anthem, parent teacher conference, one last horse riding lesson....I'm SURE there's something I'm forgetting here!
Well, first, Matt left for Colorado at the beginning of the month.
Ashlyn had her last horse riding lesson.
Ashlyn also wanted to sign up for a cheer clinic and cheer at one of the high school's games, so we did that as well. (SO FUN!)
The girls and I met with Ashlyn's teachers. (She has two: one for Reading/Spelling/Writing/Math, and one for everything else....except extras like Art, Music, P.E., Library, and Technology...yes, it's quite confusing! They move around more during the day than high school!) She is doing great, as usual! She does have her own timeline sometimes for getting things done, which is Ashlyn if you know her! But she's a great student, and she has great teachers that we will miss. (I know...why do we have to move when she gets another good/fun teacher?!?!)
The pets got all their vaccs. updated and heartworm tests and preventatives. (That was an event for the cat, let me tell ya...)
The packers came and packed up our house and garage on Thursday, September 15th. Five men and 4 hours later, they were completely done packing :) They were GREAT! I was up most of the night before trying to be sick...and didn't get much sleep and still didn't feel well. They were so thorough and helpful and nice....it was actually (dare I say) Relaxing! :)
The loaders and driver came and loaded everything up the next day (Friday, September 16th). Four men and 5.5 hours and everything was loaded up in the huge semi. What a nice experience!!! We wish every move could be handled this way!
![]() |
| Matt saw this and told me, "I gotta get me one of those!!!" |
Stay tuned for the continuation of this move while we get settled in our new place!!




No comments:
Post a Comment