I posted about Thanksgiving, and then I realized I didn't post about things between Halloween and then! OOPS!
One day (Saturday, November 12th) the Denver Zoo had a Free Day, so we took the girls downtown. It was a pretty windy day, but there was still a lot of people there (as to be expected). It wasn't crowded though, like you would find in the Phoenix Zoo. Anywho...we rented a wagon and took a stroll around the Zoo, checking out all the animals we could see. I think the girls like the wagon more than the Zoo itself! Here's some pics from that day:
 |
| She loves shoulder rides :) |
|
 |
| Can you spot the cheetah? |
|
 |
| Sierra telling another Zoo visitor that those are elephants! :) |
|
 |
| Bear Mountain (there were two bears) |
|
 |
| Sierra REALLY wanted to pull the wagon, and Ashlyn needed a break from walking. |
|
 |
| Silly girls |
|
 |
| There were 4 tigers. Just beautiful. |
|
The following Saturday was Matt's birthday. Ashlyn woke up and starting making leaves (for fall decor) and a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" sign, and a cute card for him as well. I got up and ran some errands and grabbed a strawberry-rhubarb pie for him, since that's his favorite and I wanted to do something different. I also knew he likes potato soup, so my mom gave me my Aunt Sandra's yummy recipe to try out. It turned out pretty good for my first try!
He wasn't sure what he wanted for his birthday quite yet, but he just ordered some parts to modify one of his guns. Piece by piece and tool by tool. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment